Taking production line monitoring way beyond just industrial automation with IoT
Centralized remote management
- Machine status and performance check from a single place
- Large-scale, multi-site asset monitoring using an interactive dashboard
- User-friendly map view interface with multiple filter options
- Data stream processing for predictive maintenance analysis
- Avoid sudden breakdowns and take a condition-based maintenance approach
- Monitor important KPIs based on predictive modeling
Ticketing systems for issue tracking
- Identify poor machine performance and generate service tickets
- Track the status of all tickets from a single view
- Better interdepartmental communications
Real-time telemetry & analytics
- Seamless, comprehensive machine and production line monitoring
- Real-time analysis through live data processing
- Greater visibility into everyday operations with rich data visualization
Performance anomaly diagnosis
- Identify patterns in data and detect potential threats
- Real-time alerts about performance anomaly and machine breakdowns
- Point out faulty machine(s) and prevent serious damage
Smart Factory for a Packaging Company
Our client is one of the leading companies in the packaging sector. We upgraded their factory with an IoT based system combining sensors, Microsoft Azure services, mobile app and R Analytics to help them meet regulatory compliance and increase their efficiency.
- The sensors for five key parameters were installed throughout the factory.
- The data is transmitted and stored on Microsoft Azure.
- Factory employees can see the data and alerts on their mobile app.
- R Analytics gives the company predictive analysis capability.
IoT Smart Factory - 10 essential sensors
This whitepaper discusses use cases with a focus on how sensors can create a safer factory environment, meet compliance standards and improve worker safety. There are five key reasons for companies increasingly implementing IoT-enabled solutions in their factories:
- Shrinking hardware costs
- Universal Internet connectivity
- IoT ready devices and sensors
- Easy to manage Big Data technologies
- Cheaper cloud based services
Predictive Maintenance (PdM) in Manufacturing
- What is predictive maintenance
- Understanding of concept
- Benefits of predictive maintenance in manufacturing
- How to reduce costs with Predictive Intelligence
- Detailed insights on analytics
- Internet of Things platforms
- How IoT data is analyzed
The World’s Best Brands Trust Us
Check out the latest in tech news and what our developers and data scientists are doing.
- August 10, 2017
5 production line challenges that a smart factory solution can help you to overcome
The world is changing dramatically today. The desire to take business to a new level drives the will of entrepreneurs. T... Read More
- April 11, 2017
How the Industrial IoT takes a production line monitoring BEYOND AUTOMATION
Manufacturers constantly face pressure to continuously improve operational performance, avoid sudden breakdowns of machi... Read More