Data set information
SVG, D3js, HTML, CSS
Type of visualization
Scatter plot with trend line
Why this representation?
- The data used for this experiment is based on data collected from temperature sensors.
- Due to a combination of numerical values and months of the year, we have selected a scatter plot with trend line to represent temperature data along with the months.
- The scatter plot displays the high and low temperatures throughout the year.
- The visualization displays the mean temperature across a country.
- Each point represents the temperature at a particular date.
- By selecting that date, the graph will display a line connecting the same date of every month.
- You can easily visualize the month wise trend of your data from the above chart.
- Red indicates high temperature whereas orange indicates lower.